For three days this week so far, we've had some incredible weather... so of course, we've taken advantage of it to the best of our ability!
Tuesday, we blew bubbles...

we laughed...

rode bikes...

and blew more bubbles!

Wednesday, I took Landon, Joseph and Briauhna to Anneberg Park to play and have a picnic lunch.


I love this one of Landon hanging from the monkey bars- as I held him with one hand and snapped the pic with the other. :)

Briauhna played peek-a-boo with me in each of the playhouses at the park.

The kids enjoyed their lunch despite the little bit of wind we encountered.


Wednesday afternoon, Makena showed off her artistic abilities. This is our duplex.

And the 4 of us- Eric, me, Landon and Makena :)

Today, Makena decided to write cheering words for each of our favorite sports teams (Go Royals, Go Green Bay, Go Chiefs, Go WSU Shockers, Go Lee Longhorns). This is her writing KSU Wildcats!

Landon and Briauhna pre-occupied themselves for a LONG time by putting all the matchbox cars in the dump truck then dumping them out and starting over. I have no idea why this was fun... but whatever keeps them happy, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment