This morning, we had Landon's last session of 3-year-old preschool. We all met at school then headed to the park for a morning of fun.
Landon's "girlfriend" Ava rode with us to the park.

Landon and Ava picked each other "flowers" (dandelions) and were worried the flowers would die, so their friend Reese turned on the water fountain so they could get water for their flowers.

Joseph and Landon swung for a LONG time. Poor Joseph had just fallen and skinned both knees- you can kind of see the bandaids in this photo.

Then we had snack/lunch. I just packed the kids some crackers, juice and applesauce so we could still eat lunch at a normal time later.

These are 2 people I will miss greatly! I said my teary goodbyes to Joseph and his mommy Catherine.

Mrs. Biere, Mrs. Gros and the class (minus 2 kids)
Grace, Parker, Landon, Joseph, Reese, Tim, Brian, Anthony, Ava, Maple

Mrs. Biere giving Landon his certificate of completion for this school year.

Congratulations on a great year, Landon! We're so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment