Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Weekend Fun in Wichita
After Makena's golf lesson Saturday morning and after Eric got off work about noon, Landon and I left for Wichita to see my family. We spent quite a few hours up at the hospital visiting with my sister-in-law Pam, my brother Joey and all the family that stopped by to see them. We made sure to take Pam some presents- chocolate, a pedicure kit and some trashy magazines to entertain her. My mom and I gave her a pedicure and manicure Sunday- partly to entertain us and partly to help her feel pampered. I can't imagine how tough it would be to have to sit there day in and day out, being an incubator for her baby... and not being able to do a thing for or by herself. Patience will pay off... just harder than it looks. At least it's giving us all time to come up with some good (and some crazy) names for their little girl. I enjoyed the quality time with the family- which I don't get nearly often enough. Sorry for no pics of the fun... my camera is broken. Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon- this not having a camera thing is killing me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment