Monday, October 19, 2009

Movie Night with the Foley Fam!

Saturday night, my friend Emily and I had planned to take our kids to see a movie at the theatre. Then we discovered it was a 3D movie and there's no way her 1-year-old could keep the glasses on throughout the entire film. So- we moved on to Plan B- rent a movie and watch it at our house. We rented Monsters vs Aliens- my kids had seen it but hers hadn't. I'm not sure how much of the movie any of them saw, but they sure seemed to have fun. We popped popcorn and added M&M's to it as a surprise. They LOVED that! Emily and I got a chance to catch up- it had been about a month since I saw her last. We're hoping to get together again next weekend while they whole rest of the town is at the next KSU home football game!








No comments:

Post a Comment