Monday, November 2, 2009

The Actual Halloween Night

We decided to keep Halloween night pretty low-key this year, so we stuck around our own neighborhood. I walked the kids around to all the houses while Eric stayed home and passed out candy. We were able to pass out all the candy that the kids had obtained at previous events, and most of what we'd bought was gone too. We managed to save a little for ourselves though. Eric estimated that we had about 50 kids here- which is a record for us. It was fun to see all the cute costumes and get to meet some of the neighbors. I couldn't believe how many people throughout the neighborhood actually had their lights on and were passing out candy. I didn't take any pics while we were out but got a few when we got home of them stuffing their faces, and with the jack-o-lantern all lit up.






No comments:

Post a Comment