Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Visit

This past weekend, we were able to host my brother and his family for 4 days, and my parents for 2. It was a house full, but definitely worth the extra effort to have them here with us. I even got to babysit my niece and nephew all day Saturday while they all went to the game (and Eric was at a golf tournament in Wichita). Aunt Nikki was pretty tired at the end of the night on Saturday, but spending time with the kiddos is always my top priority. I keep reminding myself & Eric of that, anytime we feel overwhelmed. I have so many wonderful memories of times with my cousins and aunts/uncles. I want our nieces & nephews to have that too, and our kids deserve as much time with their cousins as they can get. We had lots of fun with them here, and of course, I snapped lots of pictures. Most are in my October Facebook album, but here's a small sampling...







No comments:

Post a Comment