Monday, January 2, 2012
Family Photos
It had been about 11 years since our family had anything resembling family photos taken. We always pose for a large group picture over holidays but have not done more than that since (unless you count photos taken at weddings). There was always a baby on the way or other things that would keep us from getting them done. We were lucky to have my sister in law's mom come take pictures of us on the 30th. We posed at Terradyne, the golf country club my parents belong to, then went on the 18th fairway, behind my parents' house for more photos. In all, it was a pretty painless experience, giving us almost 150 photos to choose from. My sister made a photo book for my mom so she wouldn't have to order prints of all the pictures. I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it looks fabulous. The best of the photos are in the Facebook album, but here's one to show you what a good looking group we are. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think we're a good looking bunch :)
ReplyDelete