Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines... Chippeaux-Family Style

We spent 2 very busy weekends getting ready for Valentines Day. The first weekend was spent making Makena's valentine box for her classroom valentines, as well as making all the kids' valentines for their classmates.  I had found ideas from Pinterest that helped us get a little more creative than in years past.







The second weekend, the kids made marble roll valentines for family. I also made all the snacks for Makena's class party.





On Valentines Day, both kids received some small gifts from Eric and I.




They each had a class party. Then, we had a candlelit dinner (the kids thought that was pretty cool- plus the fact that I let them drink juice from wine glasses).


I had made a chocolate peanut butter pie for dessert... YUMMY!



All in all, we all enjoyed the weeks surrounding the big holiday and did as much as possible to make it special. Hope yours was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment