Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ice Cream Yummies... and more

Our Spring Break was a whirlwind of various activities that I'll break into different posts so it's not too confusing...

We started our vacation in Wichita. I ran a 4-mile race on St. Patrick's Day with my friend Tiffany. I did horribly (compared to what I've done in the past). This was a huge wake-up call to me that I need to get back in running shape and get my weight back to what I want it to be (I've gained a few pounds back from what I'd previously lost).

The rest of the day- Eric played golf with some friends, the kids and I hung out at my parents' house, Makena & I went to see Troy from the show "Swamp People" (he was making an appearance and signing autographs at the new Cabela's in Wichita), and then we headed back out to west Wichita for some time with Eric's side of the family.

We met Donna along with Ryan & Steph with their kids at Granite City for dinner. Then we went to Ryan & Steph's house for some dessert...

The kids made their own ice cream sundaes, and boy did they look good! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment