Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Big Huge Belated Happy Birthday to my MOM!

Mom-
Since I know you check this blog regularly, you probably wondered why I didn't post this message to you yesterday, on your 60th birthday... well, no excuses. I simply forgot to get it posted on time. I am so sorry! I have no idea how in the world you kept your sanity, ran a household, got us all everywhere on time, managed a clean house & well-kept yard and still had time for fun, all while raising 4 kids. In the past few years, my appreciation for all you did and continue to do for all 4 (+2) of your kids, your 3 grandkids and dad. Your strength, creativity, depth of love, passion for life, dedication to your friends, your faith, and your generosity are all things I wish to emulate. I love you so very much and am so happy to get the chance to help you celebrate your 60th birthday with our family and your friends this weekend! 

Here are a few pics from the past!

This was taken before Jill was born- so had to be late 88 or early 89. 
I'm guessing this was summer 95 or 96... but am not positive. 
This was my 18th bday- so May 1996. 
When  hurt my knee over Christmas break 1997.
The family reunion we all attended... summer 97 or 98?
Christmas 1999
Mikey's 8th grade graduation, May 2001
And mom, just last month... Beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment