Every night after we put Noah to bed, the 3 older kids wanted to play games. It was a great chance to play some of the new games the kids got for Christmas and some older ones we hadn't played in a while. Here are some pics to show off some of the games we played. (Chutes & Ladders, Candy Land, Handy Manny, Yahtzee Jr.) We also played Guess Who Extra, I Spy Bingo & Sorry Sliders- but I forgot to get pics of them.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Game Time!
After all our Christmas celebrations, we bought our niece Kara (almost 4 yrs) and our nephew Noah (1 1/2 years) back to Manhattan with us for the week. It was a fun time, being with them, listening to their little giggles and experiencing their personalities without parents and other family around. They were so enjoyable and cooperative. The kids didn't fight at all, they slept well and ate wonderfully. Overall- another incredible experience!
Every night after we put Noah to bed, the 3 older kids wanted to play games. It was a great chance to play some of the new games the kids got for Christmas and some older ones we hadn't played in a while. Here are some pics to show off some of the games we played. (Chutes & Ladders, Candy Land, Handy Manny, Yahtzee Jr.) We also played Guess Who Extra, I Spy Bingo & Sorry Sliders- but I forgot to get pics of them.
Every night after we put Noah to bed, the 3 older kids wanted to play games. It was a great chance to play some of the new games the kids got for Christmas and some older ones we hadn't played in a while. Here are some pics to show off some of the games we played. (Chutes & Ladders, Candy Land, Handy Manny, Yahtzee Jr.) We also played Guess Who Extra, I Spy Bingo & Sorry Sliders- but I forgot to get pics of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment