Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Happy Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!
Today is my parents' 37th anniversary. My mind can't even comprehend this amount of time, as it's almost 6 years older than me. I have to be thankful that our family has weathered many storms and experienced many wonderful times and we have come through the other side of it all, together. My parents have given me a great example to use as a model for my own marriage, one I intend to emulate. I hope you both have a wonderful time celebrating, in Mexico over the next week! I'm incredibly jealous but still hope you enjoy yourselves!!! I love you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brings tears to my eyes to read such a nice note from my wonderful daughter! Thanks you!
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to a great time in Cancun.....gotta be warmer that this place - ha!
Love you, too!
Mom
I'm so jealous of their current location.... and I'm so blessed to have such wonderful supporting parents. Love you, and Congratulations!
ReplyDelete