Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Our First Circus
On Saturday, while Eric was away for a guys weekend in KC, the kids and I drove to Wichita. A couple of months ago, I had purchased tickets for the Shrine Circus in Wichita, through Eric's company. They have reserved seats for every event at the new Intrust Arena in Wichita and offer them to employees. They certainly aren't cheap tickets, but the location of the seats and the free parking right next to the arena, made it all worth it. I asked my mom to go with us so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed taking my kids to the circus and braving the new arena by myself. It was great! We all had a wonderful time! During the intermission, the kids got to ride on an elephant. My mom bought them light sticks, which they still turn on all the time. Luckily she remembered to bring snacks and was kind enough to buy us some drinks, so we were all very happy campers for the entire few hours we were there. If you ask the kids- they both say their favorite part was that one elephant sat down on a stool and wouldn't get up until the crowd shouted "PLEASE!" It was pretty funny. What a terrific experience!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment