This marks Eric's and my 4th trip together to Las Vegas. I wish I had some exciting or fun pics to share, but I was too busy gambling, laying out, going to the spa, shopping, eating and going to shows.
We found a couple of new restaurants (Emeril's Stadium and Table 10- both at the Palazzo) that we will have to return to next time, and another we will keep returning to, as it's one of our favorites (Wolfgang Puck's Bar & Grille @ MGM).
Although we stayed at Harrah's, we didn't spend a whole lot of time there. We usually walk up and down the strip a few times during our stays, and this time was no exception. The M&M Store is always a must, and this year I found David & Goliath (@ Palazzo) that I will add to my list. We found fun stuff at both.
As for shows... I would highly recommend all 3 that we attended. We went to Harrah's Improv the first night and enjoyed some lesser known comedians... all of whom were pretty funny. The 2nd night, we saw La Reve at the Wynn. It was beautiful and awe inspiring. I didn't quite grasp the whole story but it was definitely entertaining nonetheless. And the last night, we went to the Wayne Brady show. He is SO funny and creative! If you haven't heard of him or can't place the name- he was on "Whose Line is it Anyway?," and has hosted his own show, and is now hosting "Let's Make a Deal." He is also now a recording artist, with a CD out in stores. His show was almost entirely improv, asking for information from the audience to make up skits and songs. We laughed the entire time.
Yet again, another fun vacation with my favorite guy. And we've now hit our 9th anniversary... and boy has it been a wild ride. We've created so many memories together, and I can't wait to share at least another 69 years with him! Love you Eric, my favorite traveling partner!!!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment