Friday, July 2, 2010

Makena and the HIGH DIVE

Yesterday during swim lessons, Makena decided to finally try jumping off the diving board. She went off the low dive a few times, then told her swim instructor she wanted to try the high dive. And she did it! It was amazing! No fear in that girl when it comes to swimming (a much different story than just a  month ago). I didn't get any pictures of her yesterday (I forgot my camera), so I took it with us to the pool today so I could show everyone my brave baby girl. She did the low dive several times, and the high dive almost as many times. It's very exciting for her, and all of us watching! Landon has continued to amaze me, going under all the time, asking me to throw him around the pool, jumping in from the side... Just weeks ago, he wouldn't even put his head under. I am so surprised and happy to see what progress they're making! It makes going to the pool SO MUCH more enjoyable!







1 comment:

  1. so so so proud of makena AND landon! they have both come so far in the swimming world. cant wait to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete