Saturday, July 3, 2010

My NEW RIDE!

Yesterday, Eric asked if I wanted to go look at new vehicles. I agreed but wasn't too hopeful that we would find something that would fit our criteria: less per month than our van, better gas mileage than our van, and plenty of room for us and our growing kids. Well... guess what? We found it! We actually found 2 that would have worked. We went to test drive them this morning. Ironically, they were both Hyundai's and they were exactly the same color. One is an SUV and one is a car. We left the dealership to come home and think, and to feed the kids lunch. Eric then left, with our cleaned-out van and chose a vehicle, without telling me which one. It was fun being surprised, although it drove the kids crazy to sit and wait at home for a few hours while Eric negotiated and did all the paperwork. Well, he finally did come home with a new vehicle, and the winner was... a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I was actually shocked that Eric had chosen to go back to a car and not do the SUV, but I was very happy. It looks very sporty, and not at all like a "mommy" vehicle! Here are pics of our new car!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment