Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kindergarten Class Picnic

No matter that it was pouring, the sky was dark and the field was flooded... the kindergarten picnic still went on! The kids were bummed that the weather had ruined all the fun outside, but were relieved that we were still able to hold their end-of-the-year picnic inside. Their teacher laid out blankets and towels all over the classroom floor so they could eat their lunches picnic-style. Then we headed to the gym for some fun & games. They got to enjoy some ice cream sundaes before resuming their normal Tuesday activities. I don't think they missed out on much even if the weather was downright depressing that day. I know I had a great time... and was exhausted just watching the kids run around. Many thanks to all the wonderful parents who put together such a fun event for our class. I know the kids enjoyed it even if they don't realize all the effort it took.


















No comments:

Post a Comment