Here are some pics we took before school today. I sure do love these kids!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Last Day of School
Not sure if I should put a :( sign or a :) at the end of that title. We are sad to be leaving kindergarten and 2nd grade. The kids have had such a phenomenal year with some outstanding teachers. They have made several new friends and have learned so much. On the other hand, we are very excited for summer and all the fun to be had. And truth be told- a break from work and homework isn't all that bad. Our schedule isn't any lighter in the summer with all the sports the kids play, but it's definitely more fun! I now have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader. Just typing that makes me feel like I aged a bit today. This year flew by. I do hope at some point they slow down a little so we can try to take time to enjoy these years. It seems like I'm in a hurry to wish them away sometimes. (And within a couple weeks, I will most likely already be wishing for summer to be over!) Maybe before next school year begins, I will be able to enjoy the hectic school schedule more.... or maybe not. LOL
Here are some pics we took before school today. I sure do love these kids!
Here are some pics we took before school today. I sure do love these kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment