Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy 3rd, Noah!

Our nephew, Noah, turned 3 on 5/23. We got to celebrate with him the day Eric and I left for Vegas. We met Eric's side of the family for lunch at Old Chicago then let the kids play at Kara & Noah's house for a bit before heading east to drop the kids off with my parents for the week. It's always fun to spend time with my in-laws. I miss them a lot! The kids grow so fast! Noah was talking SO MUCH in the short time we were with them! And I think he enjoyed our bday gift for him- making it so worthwhile to get to help him celebrate his birthday! I can't wait until they come stay with us for a week! We are going to have so much fun (and be SO exhausted!)!










No comments:

Post a Comment