Wednesday was our 10th Anniversary! I had a facial that morning at one of the most beautiful spas I'd ever seen! Then I laid out for a while and met Eric for lunch at China Poblano. Good food yet again! I got a nice workout in that afternoon before cleaning up for our big night out! We had dinner at Julian Serrano at the Aria then saw the Elvis Cirque de Soleil show there as well. Both were wonderful! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect anniversary day or evening.
Thursday, after I got a bit more time in the sun, we headed down the strip to do some shopping (and of course, more eating). We had to hit the M&M store... then had lunch at Wolfgang Puck's Bar & Grill (my favorite place to eat in Vegas!). We walked to Mandalay Bay then caught a taxi to Bali Hai for Eric to play another round of golf. He played with 2 guys from Belfast, Northern Ireland. They were loads of fun... very funny guys! Made the afternoon fly by! We had a pretty late dinner that night at The Henry back at our hotel before calling it a night.
Friday, before catching our afternoon flight back, I laid out one last time, then we swung by Planet Hollywood for some lunch then walked around the Miracle Mile Shops. We just happened to see a memorabilia store- and Joe Frazier and Earnie Shavers (2 famous boxers) were there signing autographs and taking pictures. We jumped all over that! Once we have a house again with a family room where we can hang all Eric's sports stuff... those pictures will look awesome in our collection! It was great to get home late that night and to spend time with my family and hugging our kids!



No comments:
Post a Comment