Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Sunday with the Cousins
I got the opportunity to take our kids and spend the entire day with the Chippeaux cousins. Stephanie was out of town that day, and the guys had a golf outing... It was so wonderful to have them all to myself for an entire day. Luckily my mother in law was around to bring us lunch and bring the older kids some fun activities to entertain them when Reed was taking his nap. We don't ever get to spend more than a couple hours at a time with them when we come home. And I normally get to have the kids here for a week or so over the summer. Not sure if that will happen yet this year- between our schedule and theirs, there aren't many free days. :( So- we took this opportunity and relished every second. I got lots of cuddle time with Reed and shared some fun laughs with Kara and Noah. When we're together, the older 4 go play, and really enjoy being together. I love witnessing that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment