Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Jill was Here!
My sister Jill (who now lives in Florida) came back to Kansas for 3 weeks to visit family and friends. We got her all to ourselves for 4 wonderful days. We took her to all 3 city pools and art class. She got to see both kids play ball games in the evenings. She watched the kids one night so Eric and I could go out to dinner alone. She and I took the kids to Rock River Rapids Waterpark in Derby. And my mom, Eric, Jill and I took the kids to see "Brave" at the drive-in theatre. What a fun-filled time for us! Since she moved away, the only times we see her, we've had to share her with everyone else. It was so nice to just sit and relax and hang out, just us and her. She even got a few good meals out of Eric. :) I think he's missed having someone else to cook for. We already miss her so much, and it'll be Christmas before we see her again. :( Love you Jill!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment