Today was Makena's first day at her new school- Amanda Arnold Elementary School. She is in 1st grade this year and was very excited to meet her teacher and her new classmates last night at their open house. Today she was just as excited to get to school and begin the year. They only had a half day but she seemed to really enjoy her time there. When I asked what all she did today, she said, "Snack and recess." Guess that's the important stuff! And at recess, she got to play with her friend Chloe (pictured at the bottom) who's in the class next door to hers. Anyway- hopefully she makes some new friends soon and gets comfortable with all her teachers and classmates. I just can't believe how old she's getting!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, Princess! Can't believe you are already in the 1st grade! You look so cute and grown up in these pictures! I'm so proud of you and hope you like your new school and classmates!
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Grandma
I just love these pictures :) She is getting so big... so quickly! Agh!! Where has our little baby girl gone?
ReplyDelete