Sunday, May 16, 2010

Landon's Preschool "Graduation"

Landon's last day of preschool was on Friday. All of the classes celebrated by playing at Anneberg Park for the entire morning, and then receiving certificates from their teachers. It is so exciting that Landon will be in all-day kindergarten in the fall, but we are also sad to be leaving this school. We have many wonderful memories from our years at Trinity and will miss it a lot! Hopefully most of the amazing people we've met in the kids' classes there will remain friends of ours for many years. Now, I have the whole summer to come to terms with the fact that my baby boy is growing up. :(




2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize your kids and my two oldest are the same age! Zach will be in second grade next year and Riley graduates from preschool on Wednesday! So funny. =)
    Congratulations to Landon! They grow up TOO fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that our kids are the same age... sorry I couldn't keep up and have the 3rd. :) Congrats to Riley on graduating next week! Can't believe they're so old already. Wasn't it just yesterday you and I were in high school, doing our community service, watching other people's kids while they learned to be good parents?

    ReplyDelete