Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Makena Turns 7!

Makena's birthday was a very full, and hopefully special, day for her. Her class had their "marble party" for good behavior (marbles get added to the jar when they go above & beyond to be good & helpful, and when it's full, they have choices of what to do- party, special treat, etc.) They were allowed to bring their stuffed animals to school and have a fun day with them. She also got to bring cupcakes to school to share with the class. We picked her up at lunch time and took her and Landon to eat at Wendy's- her choice. And for dinner, we went to Old Chicago- again, her choice. And she opened presents throughout the day. I was worn out by the end of it all, so I think she noticed all the effort we went through in order for her to have a great birthday. I still just can't believe she's 7. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment