Friday, September 10, 2010

Journey Update 4

Not a whole lot to say this week... I have now lost 45 pounds. Not much more than last reported, but it's coming off steadily. And I completed my 100th workout at Curves yesterday. It took me just over 7 months to get that far... I am hoping the next 100 go much faster, and the weight continues to come off at a nice pace. Tonight my friend Kate and I will finish week 5 of our Couch to 5K running program. Only a few weeks until I try out what I've learned in the Race for the Cure in Wichita. I am very excited for that! I've been trying some ab workouts on DVD that my sister loaned me and they are kicking my butt (or stomach)! I did one last week and one yesterday... I couldn't do more than that because I was SO sore! I've got lots of work to do in the ab region, so this may be my hardest challenge yet.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. How did your 20 minutes of straight running go?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went better than either of us ever could have anticipated. I'm ready to do 25 minutes later this week!!!

    ReplyDelete