Friday, September 10, 2010
Uninvited Guest
Last night, as Eric and I were watching the TV (and the kids were in bed), Eric asks me, "How did that thing get in here?" I look up to see a little tree frog climbing up our front wall of our living room. I just happened to have my camera close by (after taking the pics of Braxtyn earlier in the day), so I stood up to take a couple pics of the little guy. Then, much to my surprise, it jumped off the wall straight at me. I jumped and screamed so loud I could have woken up the neighborhood. Luckily, the kids didn't hear a thing until I recounted the story this morning. :) Eric trapped the frog in a tupperware container and after teasing me with it (and laughing at me for a LONG time), threw him back outside. I didn't breathe steady for the rest of the evening. It's not that I'm scared of frogs. 1. It shouldn't have been in MY house. 2. It jumped at me!!! Anyway- this little anecdote got many laughs and I got teased on Facebook... so hope it gave you a small amount of enjoyment today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment