Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beautiful Weekend!

What a gorgeous weekend it was last weekend! And we were blessed to have my parents here to enjoy it with. We spent Saturday morning/afternoon in the back yard. Eric was FINALLY rebuilding our fence that was torn down during our kitchen renovation 1 1/2 years ago. I will post pics once we get it re-painted and looking pretty. Saturday evening, we spent hours playing outside, using the basketball goal even more! Sunday, my dad and Eric played in a golf tournament at Colbert Hills. I went for my weekly long-run (5.5  miles this time). Then we got Mr. Goodcents and took it to City Park for a picnic. The kids enjoyed playing at the park for a while, soaking in the beautiful sunshine! We can't wait for even more weekends like this to really enjoy life!









1 comment:

  1. MMMMM Mr. Goodcents. I forgot about that place! 5.5 run- you go!!!!

    ReplyDelete