Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy 33rd Birthday Eric

Tomorrow (April 4) is Eric's actual 33rd birthday. But- we celebrated it with Eric's family this weekend. I have already given him most of his presents but we'll still try to make tomorrow feel special for our very special guy! The kids made him cards earlier in the day, so Makena spent time explaining them to him. I love that they take so much time to make their cards special! He had also received cards from my parents and each of his parents- so I think he was happy to know everyone had remembered. I had baked him a cake, so when we got home from dinner out at Willie's (one of our favorite spots!), we made Eric sit in the dining room so we could sing to him and have him blow out candles. He would have been just as happy to sit in the living room, watching basketball and just be served some cake... but we made him participate in our silly ritual. :) He was a pretty good sport, although the pics just make him look bored. I hope Eric has a great day tomorrow and remembers how much we love him!







No comments:

Post a Comment