Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Crafts

A big THANK YOU goes out to my friend Jenny for posting crafts she's made with her kids this year. I "stole" these ideas from her. Hope you don't mind, Jenny! :)

On Monday and Tuesday, I figured I should do something constructive with the kids since they're out of school for 2 whole weeks (and Briauhna was still here for those days). After looking at Jenny's blog, I decided these would be fun and easy ways for the kids to make some "Christmasy" looking things. They had fun and their artwork turned out great.

We made reindeer, Christmas trees, wreaths and gingerbread men. I was going to have them make more things yesterday but we ended up running errands all morning and I took them to see the new Chipmunk movie yesterday afternoon. Today, we decided to just lounge and enjoy our Christmas Eve.









No comments:

Post a Comment