Here are a few pics as proof that I let the kids help paint!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
More Painting!
Now that our kitchen is mostly complete (just a few finishing touches left), I turned my attention this past weekend to the dining room and kitchen. Eric had to work all day on Saturday but that didn't deter the kids and me. We got the entire dining room painted in a mere 6 hours :) We did a light color on the top and a darker color on the bottom. Eric put up chair rail later that night. And we did the living room on Sunday in about 4 1/2. It was only the lighter color, so it wasn't quite as difficult. Once we get the crown molding up on the main floor, the rooms will look closer to finished and I promise to post pics.
Here are a few pics as proof that I let the kids help paint!
Here are a few pics as proof that I let the kids help paint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment