Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Painting the Kitchen
I know I haven't posted pics yet of our entire kitchen renovation... those will come once the project is finished (hopefully in the next week or two all the finishing touches will be complete). But for now- here are a few pics of the kids helping us paint the kitchen a little over a week ago. They really enjoyed helping us prime and paint the walls. Unfortunately, they can't show off their handiwork- all the walls they painted are now covered by cabinets. Coincidence??? I was amazed at how long they wanted to be in the kitchen painting and how little they got on themselves. Makena had it in her hair but they remained relatively clean. Must not be my kids- anyone who has seen me paint, knows I get it EVERYWHERE! It all does look very nice! I can't wait to have it finished and to show off our new space to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to the "finished" pictures. I admire how quickly you've whipped your house into shape!!
ReplyDelete