Saturday, March 13, 2010

Introducing....

The kids' new scooters & bikes! Both kids have unfortunately outgrown the bikes they've been riding for the last couple of years. The bikes were only 12" bikes, so this was definitely expected. We had planned to wait until their birthdays to get them new ones, but as nice as the weather has been, we just couldn't wait. Makena had also outgrown her scooter, and I accidentally broke Landon's last summer... so it was time for those too. These bikes are 18" bikes, and both still have training wheels- I hope to rectify this with at least Makena this summer. They each got Razor scooters- Makena's is pink and Landon's is red. Unfortunately I haven't been able to snap pics of them on their bikes yet- when they were riding them, I was working in the garden. And now, this week, it's been very rainy and cold. OF COURSE. Now that they have the new things to ride, the weather turns icky again. Hopefully this week will be better and I can get better pics. But for now- here's a sneak peak.




No comments:

Post a Comment