1.) If you had 1 hour ALONE uninterrupted to yourself, what would you do?
Well, recently I have had LOTS of time to myself now that I'm not babysitting Briauhna anymore. I go to Curves, I grocery shop, I run errands that are easier without kids, I clean... None of it is very fun, but for me it's better to get things accomplished when I'm alone- so I can better enjoy the time with Eric and the kids home.
2.) If you had an extra $100 and could ONLY SPEND IT ON YOU
what would you buy?
Definitely clothes. Hopefully quite a few won't fit me soon, so I will need new ones.
3.) Name your perfect date night out of the house, JUST you and your man.
Dinner & drinks at Houlihans, and then taking in a movie or concert. Our options are limited here in Manhattan, but I'm pretty much happy to get to spend time with him without the kids, no matter where we go or what we do.
4.) If you could see into the future...where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see our kids being in high school, with Eric and I playing the parts of chauffeurs, chaperones, worry warts, cheerleaders, and consciences for our kids. I see us having a hard time finding the balance between holding on to our "babies" and letting them become adults. I also see us continuing to be a team, and still going on our annual trips to Vegas, away from the kids. By then we will have been married almost 20 years, which will be a wonderful accomplishment. Not sure where we'll be living, but it will always be HOME when the 4 of us are together.
It is so great getting to "re" know you through your blog Nikki!
ReplyDelete