Sunday, December 12, 2010
Jill's Graduation
10 years ago, I graudated from K-State... and now, 10 years to the week later, my baby sister did the same thing. It's so hard to believe that this is possible. Sometimes it seems like I am still a fresh graduate, with my whole life ahead of me... and then I remember that I'm 32, am married, have 2 kids and am working several part time jobs (not really even using my hard-earned degree). I am confident she will have no trouble finding a great teaching job once they move to Florida in a couple of weeks. And she will be an amazing teacher of elementary-age kids. The whole family was very excited to see this phase of her life ending, and thinking about what all life will bring her in the coming months/years. Congratulations sissy! We are so proud of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww. way to make me blush!!
ReplyDelete