Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sibling Adult Night Out!

All of my immediate family was in town this weekend for my sister's college graduation. We took advantage of us all being in the same town again, with babysitters (my parents) handy... and all of us siblings went out for the night. We headed over to Houlihan's for some drinks, appetizers & desserts. All of that totally hit the spot. Couple all that with the hilarious nature of our conversations and the crazy personalities of my family, and it was a very fun night. About midnight, the 4 oldest of us (Eric, me, Joey & Pam) headed home and the 3 youngest (Mikey, Jill & Scott) went out to Aggieville. I heard they were out a couple hours longer and had a good time. I was wiped... this old body is having a hard time keeping us... but I'm sure trying. :) Here is a sampling of the pictures we took that night. Of course, many more are on my Facebook album for this weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment