Tuesday, March 29, 2011
2nd Half of Spring Break 2011
After our few days in Wichita with the family, the kids and I enjoyed a couple of days at home. Then, Eric, the kids and I met our friends, the Carson family, in Kansas City at Great Wolf Lodge. We spent 1 night there and 1 night at another hotel at the Legends. We had a blast! Eric even enjoyed the water... Never thought I'd say that! All the slides kept us entertained us immensely. Our two kids and the two Carson kids all have birthdays within about a month of each other, so we decided this would be a great way to celebrate without throwing "friend" parties this year. Amazingly, all the kids agreed to this! On Friday night, the kids exchanged gifts and had cupcakes after we sang to them. I think they all still felt special and loved! The girls slept in the Carson's themed room- Kid Kamp. The boys slept in ours- Wolf Den. And the kids all are completely spoiled after our shopping excursion on Saturday. What a great end to a wonderful and very productive Spring Break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment