Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Girls' KC Weekend

I am a bit behind on posting... so allow me to catch up. A few weekends ago, my friend Kirsten and I took our daughters, Chloe and Makena to KC to celebrate their birthdays (their birthdays are about a week apart). Their biggest request was to hit the American Girl Store. Makena had asked the entire family to give her money or gift cards to be able to buy the doll of the year- McKenna (boy was she excited to see that the doll had her name, even if it was spelled differently). The family obliged, and sent her more than enough money to purchase the doll, 2 of the American Girl pet dogs, and some clothes for her dolls. I let her get both of her dolls' ears pierced and her "old" doll's hair & nails done. She was in heaven! We spent the rest of the weekend eating out, hitting Crown Center & Kaleidoscope, doing more shopping, swimming at the hotel pool and having a blast! What a fun weekend! I hope the girls remember it (and all the $$ we spent) for a long time!










No comments:

Post a Comment