Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Princess Riley's 3rd Birthday Party
Who could have ever guessed or predicted that Riley would be the beautiful, vibrant, brilliant, energetic girl that she has become. With the hard start to life that she had, I know I wasn't hopeful that she would grow up with no major health problems. We have so much fun being around her. We were very excited to be able to help her celebrate her 3rd birthday along with so much family and so many friends. Eric and I have been in Las Vegas for her first two parties, so it was extra nice for us that we finally got to help her celebrate her birthday in person. Although it was a bit hot and windy at the park, the kids didn't seem to mind. We got our fill of good food and lots of laughs. Happy Birthday Riley!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment