Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Soccer

Landon decided to play spring soccer... He hasn't LOVED it, but he's done well. He scored 1 goal so far this season, with 1 game to go. They have won or tied all of their games till now... Eric is the head coach again and seems to be enjoying his time with the kids. In the fall, the team was co-ed but in the spring it's just boys. I think that makes it a bit easier to coach. Regardless, Eric's soccer coaching record is still unblemished. I finally remembered to get a couple videos of Landon playing- this is the 2nd half of the game they just played last night. I'll take some pics at their last game tomorrow and will get them on here as well. Good group of kiddos! Sorry for any yelling or rambling I do during this playlist. LOL!

Watch the Salamanders Play

No comments:

Post a Comment