***Here are a few pics I took with my computer this week of me & Bri.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Bye Bye Briauhna
My last day babysitting Briauhna was Friday. :( I have decided to re-enter the workforce in the fall once Landon and Makena are both in school full time. When you couple that with the fact that Nathan & Lindsay (Bri's parents) are expecting their second baby in July, that means they needed to find a new place for both kids to go. They want Bri to be adjusted to her new surroundings and schedule before the baby comes, so when the opening at KinderCare opened up, they decided to take it. Bri will miss most preschool deadlines in the fall by only a few days, so this will be the best way for her to get the preschool environment but also be at daycare the rest of the day. So- since I initiated this entire change by deciding to quit babysitting, one might think this will be an easy adjustment. Not so. It was a very sad week for me, knowing this child I've come to love, will not be here anymore. I am, however, looking forward to some free time, without any kids. I already have a few ideas of how to spend my time, but won't go into all that right now. We will definitely miss having her every day, but will make an extraordinary effort to keep in touch with them and get the kids together as often as possible. I will always hold a very special place in my heart for that VERY SPECIAL GIRL!
***Here are a few pics I took with my computer this week of me & Bri.
***Here are a few pics I took with my computer this week of me & Bri.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment