Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Princess Award



I received this award from my friend Dedra on her blog... 

1. Name an author you love. 
I love to read Jodi Picoult books because they really make me think about what I would do if I was "in" the book. I could potentially be any one of the realistic characters, so I have to contemplate the true meaning of right & wrong when reading her books. 

2. Name an author who highlights your personality.
Not sure... besides her books, I like James Patterson. Maybe I'm a wannabe crime fighter???

3. Name some books you love.
Oldies but goodies- Gone with the Wind, Count of Monte Cristo, Tale of Two Cities... More recent- Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson, any Jodi Picoult books... also have enjoyed reading Nicholas Sparks, John Grisham, Nora Roberts & Mary Higgins Clark books. 

4. Something that always excites you.
Finding a good deal, finishing projects around the house, getting my hair done, going to Vegas

5. Something you hate.
People who think they know more than me, simply because they're still working or went to school longer than me. People who micro manage even the simplest of tasks. Liars. Cliques of people- even adults- who think because of income, they are better or have the right to treat others poorly. People who blame everything on government or the President... I'd like to see others do a better job in the current conditions. 


NOW I am passing this award along to Jenny Logan, Jenna O'Dwyer, Jillian Skach and Heather McCornack. All they have to do is grab the princess award and post the questions and answers. 

Thanks for letting me share about my love for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Now I know why Makena is a princess....her Mommy is one too!
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete