Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls Weekend!!!

Last weekend, some of the ladies on my mom's side of the family gathered for a little girl time. I was unable to join them until Saturday evening, but sounds like they had quite the time before I arrived. They did LOTS of shopping, had a great lunch out (with only a minor accident- Riley falling out of her high chair), and shopped some more before checking into our hotel and relaxing before I got there. We ate out for dinner then saw a movie- Eat, Pray, Love. I loved the movie but could tell they all were somewhat perplexed by some of it- it helps that I read and adored the book. Afterwards, we hung out in the hotel room for lots of fun chatting. A little workout in the morning, and breakfast in the hotel rounded out the weekend. I had a lot if fun, and wish I could have been there longer. I can't wait to see them all again in September for the Race for the Cure.... already planning a slumber party the night before, with all us girls, and our daughters! Thanks for a great weekend, ladies. I've missed you!!!

Pam and Riley

My cousins- Anne and Ann... enjoying Oreos

Anne and Ann up close

Jill and Riley

Me, Ann, Pam, Riley, Anne, Jill & my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment