Sunday, August 8, 2010

Manitou Vacation, Days 4-5

On the 4th day of our vacation, my dad & Eric went to play golf in the morning, then met the rest of us at the outlet mall in Castle Rock. I found some amazing deals while shopping, and although our grand total spent was quite a bit, the amount I could have spent was WAY more. I was very happy with all the purchases we made! Once we made it back to Manitou, we had dinner at the Townhouse Lounge downtown. After watching some (somewhat intoxicated) people dancing to the music, my dad asked Makena to dance, and Landon asked Jill to dance. It was very cute watching them.

The next day, Eric and I took the kids to the North Pole & Santa's Workshop while the rest of the family chilled at the house. We spent about 4-5 hours there. The kids loved riding all the rides and definitely did not want to leave.  For dinner that night we ate at the Pirates of the Castaways restaurant (not good). It did have cute decor though. And after dinner, Eric, the kids and I went bowling. It was a very fun night!













No comments:

Post a Comment