"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, My baby you'll be." ~Robert N. Munsch, Love You Forever
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Old Tyme Photo
Had this picture taken in Manitou Springs... but just now FINALLY got it scanned so I could share. Eric and I had one taken when we were there back in 2000... It was fun to share the experience with the kids this time. The kids already want to go back and have another taken! :)
Thanks Jenny! Eric and I had one taken when we were there on our engagement trip. So- we HAD to go back and get this one. It was one thing the kids couldn't wait to do! Can't wait to go back and do it again when they're older!!!
SO CUTE!! We had one taken when we were in Branson & our kids loved it too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny! Eric and I had one taken when we were there on our engagement trip. So- we HAD to go back and get this one. It was one thing the kids couldn't wait to do! Can't wait to go back and do it again when they're older!!!
ReplyDelete