Monday, January 10, 2011
1st SNOW DAY of the Year
After only being back to school and work for 3 days this year, we had a snow day today! I'm not sure of our total snowfall amount but we were forecast to get about 8 inches. Eric said the roads were pretty bad this morning but were getting better by this afternoon, although the snow is still coming down as I type this. The kids and I spent nearly 2 hours outside playing and shoveling. Makena was a huge help! Landon would pick up handfuls of the snow off the ground and put it in the yard but didn't want to shovel. :) It was a good time though, and was made even better when we came inside and got some hot chocolate to warm up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im a little behind here, i know.. but i love the new background..
ReplyDeleteand the pictures <3