Sunday, January 30, 2011

My 1st 10K

I ran in the TLC Groundhog Run earlier today in KC. It's held in the Hunt Midwest Subtropolis- tunnels underground, used for storage. It was a GREAT race!  Eric and the kids were once again at the finish line, cheering for me- definitely made my day! I really enjoyed myself and can't wait to run another one. And I definitely think I'll be back to run that one again too! Didn't get any pics of me but I did manage to snap a pic of my bib for proof that I at least registered. :) Don't have a pic of my beautiful (ha ha) race shirt- it was stolen. :( I had it sitting with my other stuff and they left the rest but took my shirt. Oh well. My time- according to my watch was 1:21. The overhead clock was slightly off- since it took me a minute to get to the start line after the race began. I'm hoping to find official results soon to make sure the time I recorded is correct. 


1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO!!!!!! :D wish i could have been training with you a little more, but i guess I'll just have to do it alone here.

    love youuu

    ReplyDelete