His "L" snack was lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting & bits of licorice on top. Everyone got to take a lollipop home. I heard they went over wonderfully and the teacher even called them "luscious."
Sunday, January 30, 2011
All About Landon
Landon had his "All About Me" week a couple of weeks ago, and had to take the "L" snack of the week this past week. I finally got around to downloading the pics today so I could share. During his All About Me week, he was only actually at school for 2 of the days (MLK day, snow day, sick day) but got to take his remaining items to share on the following Monday so he wouldn't have to miss that. He took his favorite toy (his "laptop"), favorite book (Where's Waldo?), favorite stuffed animal (Clifford), pics of the family and a snack to share (Chex Mix). His teacher completed a survey with him to discover more about him. I scanned it in- I thought his answers were pretty cute and very typical of him right now.
His "L" snack was lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting & bits of licorice on top. Everyone got to take a lollipop home. I heard they went over wonderfully and the teacher even called them "luscious."
His "L" snack was lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting & bits of licorice on top. Everyone got to take a lollipop home. I heard they went over wonderfully and the teacher even called them "luscious."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

a policeman, huh? that's new.... ill add that to 'the list' ... last i heard it was firefighter. before then it was train conductor! :)
ReplyDelete