Monday, January 3, 2011
Sleepover Fun
The Carson's and we haven't done the whole sleepover thing since last spring... They called Saturday and wanted to know if we would like to try it again... The girls went to the Carson house and the boys were here. I think they had a fun night! We swapped kids after dinner & showers and switched back Sunday morning before Church. The boys had fun playing on the iPad, on Luke's Leapster, eating a yummy dessert, playing Twister and Dominoes. They also played upstairs quite a bit with Landon's new car tracks and took some funny pics on my computer. I let them watch a movie at bedtime... and they FINALLY went to sleep just after 10:30. They slept in until about 8:30, so I couldn't complain too much. Both of our kids were so tired last night, we put them to bed before 8:00 and neither one woke up until after 8:00 this morning. Guess they did need to catch up on some sleep!!! (But I'm guessing we'll have to do the sleepover thing again very soon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment