Sunday, June 14, 2009

A little bit of Wii fun

Yesterday, before heading out of town, Eric and I took our Playstation 2 and all our games into a store here in Manhattan and traded them all in for store credit. We used the credit (plus some of our own $$) to buy a Wii. I know we're kind of behind the times with this but we've had a Leapster and a Playstation... so we held off on the Wii until we could part with the others. Most of today was spent trying out all the games we purchased. The whole family bowled together and had a blast. Landon was hesitant at first but enjoyed himself by the end. 



Here are our final scores. Eric won. Makena took 2nd. I was 3rd and Landon was last. Notice he got 3 strikes at the end! I think we'll all be playing together again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment